stevec14

1992 Corrado G60 Satin Silver Ultraviolet Electric Recaro Price drop

HI All

Due to extra commute and no storage space (garage) I am very reluctantly offering my Corrado G60 for sale.

It's a 1992 model late spec Corrado G60 which has covered 167k with working ABS and usual Corrado extras ew,cl,sunroof(fully working), PAS, and Lovely Ultraviolet Electric Recaro interior(electric recline and height adjust).

Car also has Koni Sport front TA shocks(with adjuster tool) and Koni Sport Rear(adjustable off car are less than 3 months old) with apex springs -20mm all round.

Everything works blowers all speeds(and quiet)/ windows/ spoiler(auto/manual)/ mirrors/ cooling fan/ working trip computer. etc, etc

It has an Autowatch cat 1 alarm/immobiliser fitted(two 'plip' keys) that remote lock/unlocks car.

Heko wind deflectors.

Trimsport alloy gear knob and Chrome door pulls.(have original parts to go back on if wanted)

It has service history some by Jabba sport with a stage 2 charger service carried out 20k ago.

It has a Jabba sport oil cooler fitted, a Miltek sport full stainless exhaust and standard undrilled air box.

Four BBS RZ alloys with centre caps (space saver 15" spare in boot).

Alpine IDA X311 mechless head unit with alpine speakers X6 all round.

Only bought this last year and spent ££££'s on it but due to work commitments I need something more practical.

Car has just passed Mot.

It Needed a new front windscreen fitted/ lambda probe(Bosch) for emissions and front ball joint.

P1020493.jpgP1020492.jpgP1020508.jpgP1020494.jpgP1020507.jpgP1020491.jpg

First picture shows fusebox cover missing I have this and the original 'push twist' clips to retain it.

Last picture shows car with no side strips, these are on the car and in very good condition. All pictures show the car in a used condition(dirty).

The car is a daily driver I average 50-100 miles a week(work and school runs). This is due to go up considerably to 400+ a week.

The front fog glasses has been changed for Bosch glass and the passenger front headlamp mirror(lens) has been changed due to discolouration.

Sold

Edited by stevec14
Sold