robrado974

Have I got the right bonnet lining ??

Morning , I was awake at 5am as I couldn't sleep . I thought I would offer up the new lining under the bonnet . How any pieces should I have for a VR ? As one of the shapes looks wrong ? . It could be tiredness, or an epic fail on my part but something is not adding up here , or have I been given a G60 one . I have 5 pieces by the way .

Yours yawning

Rob

Edited by robrado974

Must admit, when I was checking my VR one the other day from the group buy a while back, it didn't fit, so I won't be fitting it at all.

Yes , the bit on the passenger side Jim , seems strange , but if that's the way it's meant to be then so be it . I never noticed it before when I had my old stuff on . Thanks for replys

Rob

Must admit, when I was checking my VR one the other day from the group buy a while back, it didn't fit, so I won't be fitting it at all.

What's up with it? Is it just a small issue or is it majorly different? I'll buy it off you if there's not too much of a problem mate.

What's up with it? Is it just a small issue or is it majorly different? I'll buy it off you if there's not too much of a problem mate.

I'll have to re-check mate. Seems they are in need of trimming, which seems a little odd if they are meant for the VR though :(