Rocket Ron

Classic Car Show Breamore House Hants 17th Aug

Any CCGB Members interested in this one visit the Forthcoming Shows section on the CCGB site for details only need minimum of 4 cars and it is only £3.50 per car which includes a passenger.

2 Names down already only need another 2 but can accept more if interested.

Need to know by 20th June latest.

Ron

Edited by Rocket Ron

I'm interested Ron,it's my birthday weekend so will make sure my wife's got nothing else planned & let you know.

Deadline to book is this Friday, just need one more person for a club stand- No one from the Poole/Bournemouth area interested?

Ian.

Doubt I'll have car back from paint and on the road by then unfortunately. Would have been a good 'first outing' too. :(

Well I did try Ian and muster 4 cars where are they all hiding !!!!!!!!! I shall be attending this one just to see what it is like to put on calendar for next year

We had a family day in Swanage on Sunday, and on the way down and back up along the A350, I saw loads of smart classics clearly making their way to and from this event. Old Healeys, Alfas, a Lister Storm, AC Cobras and a Ferrari F40 to name but a few. I reckon this would be a cracking event to get along to next year....

Charlie

Might have got your dates mixed up Charlie, this is on the 17th of August! Would be interesting to find out exactly what the event was you saw?

Ian.

Might have got your dates mixed up Charlie, this is on the 17th of August! Would be interesting to find out exactly what the event was you saw?

Ian.

Yup, clearly away with the fairies last night. Still, you are right, Ian. It would be worth a look see. I'll check the Pistonheads site to see if there is any mention of it.