chazrad

CCGB Road Trip Around Wales - 4-7 Sep 14 (SEE P3 - FREE PLACE!)

Update: we've got three cars going on this trip which is all booked. Looking forward to 4 Sep when we get underway. Article and photos for The Sprinter when we get back.

Posting this on behalf of chazrad who was having computer issues :) Please message him if interest!

Chaps,

A blinding opportunity for some lucky soul...one of our number has sadly had to withdraw from this road trip around Wales next week. He has kindly advised me that the accommodation which has been paid for should be offered to another club member who might be able to enjoy it in his place. So here it is:

Do you own a Corrado?

Do you want to be part of a road trip to drive the finest roads in Wales with some like-minded Corrado enthusiasts?

Can you get time off work and from family commitments to be available from morning 4 - 7 Sep?

Can you get to South Wales for the start point by 0930hrs?

If you can answer yes to that lot, then contact me as soon as possible and I will pass on the rest of the information. To be clear, the accommodation costs of this trip (3 nights in B&B accommodation) is covered because it is paid for. All other costs on the trip will be covered by the individual, including fuel, all other meals and other costs as necessary.

For details of the route, see other thread in this section about the CCGB Wales Road Trip 4-7 Sep 14.

This offer is open to CCGB members only, but you could pay the membership fee (£15) to become a club member and immediately save IRO £80 in accom costs on this trip.

Let me know if you are interested.

Charlie

I gather from Charlie that this offer is still available, the weather for Thursday and Friday (at least) looks good so is anybody interested in joining us for around 700 miles of lovely countryside and driving roads - Appreciate it is short notice though!

Ian.

How incredibly annoying - my plans have just been cancelled for Sunday and the only reason I could not make this event.

I am seriously getting peed off with folk cancelling events at the last minute.

I am now not in a position to join this event as at this late stage I cannot re-arrange my work schedule.

Very annoyed !!!

Hi everyone going on the trip .

Hope you enjoy

Was hoping to meet up on the first day stop over but the cars of the road.:shrug:

Shall be looking out for you all around the Swansea and carmarthen areas.

We had lovely sunshine today .

Good luck with the journey

Croeso y Cymru

Im off work this weekend, I'll have a look at your route and try to find you all just for a few hours

Wendy - Sorry to hear you have been let down. Very boring. You would have enjoyed this trip no doubt although I know you were concerned about the daily mileages.

Micky - we will be (sort of) passing Swansea on Thu pm on our way to Pendine Sands which is south of St Clears. Then on passed Haverfordwest towards the coast.

Kempy - on Sat and Sunday, we will be on North Wales so not close by to you in Newport sadly. If you fancy a trip up to the Evo Triangle though, we'll see you there!

Well, its over. And man, did we have a good time! Some photos and writeups on the Corrado Club GB Facebook page. And an article with some of Dave's amazing photos in a Sprinter magazine soon.

would love to see the pictures but dont do facebook

It has unrestricted access, see:https://www.facebook.com/CorradoClubGb

Ian.