swiftkid

R32/tt fuel rail

Bit of a long shot but just wondering if anyone on here has an r32/audi 3.2 fuel rail with built in pressure regulator for sale

I'm sure I had one spare after converting to a MK5 filter and return-less rail. I'll try and find it. If not, it was £105ish +VAT from the dealer when I bought it. None on ebay back then either.

That would be great if you have got 1, out of interest why did you convert back to a mk5 rail? I've got a mk5 rail and seeing as my ECU is now knackered I thought I might as well go to a mk4 rail, didn't really want to go cutting up my fuel line.

I just wanted it to be fuelled exactly the same as the donor car, which was an A3. It also reduced the fuel and vacuum plumbing in the engine bay and the filters are good for 40K, so I saw it as quick wins all round! Plus the BDB ECU is mapped for a constant 4 bar pressure too, but that's probably quite a minor thing in the long run.