Alan h

This is total abuse of a corrado

Lol, at least he admitted he has made a mess of it.

When i saw it i nearly had a heart attack the registration plate is one digit out to be the same as mine. :shocked!::shocked!:

I don't mind a corrado modded to the hilt (though I keep mine as original as I can) so long as it's done properly. Huge arches and wheels can suit a C more than some cars I've seen but in this case: poor car :'(

It's not that bad - lose the stupid rear lights, stripped out motorsport style interior, set of decent rims and a race inspired wrap and people would be spunking all over that. Even more so if it was done by a "scene" bigshot

It's not that bad - lose the stupid rear lights, stripped out motorsport style interior, set of decent rims and a race inspired wrap and people would be spunking all over that. Even more so if it was done by a "scene" bigshot

I kinda agree with you.

If I saw that at a track next to a wide arch mk1 I wouldn't be thinking how bad it looked

Mixed thoughts on this, I know I'm going to get abuse as I'm currently making my corrado track spec, and I will be ruining it's originality.

But i didn't want to see my corrado go to a scrappy and it needed a lot of work.

I'm half tempted to buy this and use it for a race shell, and restore mine to former glory.