j_s14a

1995 16v project / rolling shell.

Hey guys, due to a lack of space, I'm going to have to sell my 16v as an unfinished project.

As those of you who have read my VR6 project thread know, I bought a 16v for the leather Recaros and aircon it came with. I did intend to do the car up and sell it on, but space constraints are making me sell it unfinished.

She's a 1995 16v in Aqua blue, with 90k miles according to the clocks. Unfortunately she comes with no service history, but she runs very well, with no unusual noises at all. I would say the shell is very good, there is no rust on the bodywork at all, and only 3 pretty minor dents that I can see. The paintwork seems to clean up very well, with no signs of poor paintwork in the past. The side rubbing strips have been removed.

list of known issues:

- tyres are all old. She comes with a full set of alloys, but is currently sat on one space saver as the tyre on the other alloy leaks. It comes with a spare tyre, but TBH it wants a new set of tyres.

- Sunroof. (surprise, surprise). The sunroof doesn't work, and has been removed from the car as it was leaking. The sunroof is available, but TBH it wants a full working cartridge putting in from an Octavia or Ibiza.

- Battery looses charge. I suspect this is due to sitting around for a good year at least. It might recover with use, as it does seem to hold charge for at least a week or so.

- Drivers door lock doesn't work with the key. It has remote central locking which works, though you do have to be close to the car. The lock barrels can be changed quite easily though.

- I'll be removing the heater box for the aircon parts. The rest of the dash parts will come with the car, and the buyer is welcome to have the stock heaterbox out of my VR6 for free when I do the aircon swap.

I've got a few prices in mind, depending on what people want.

£400 for the running, rolling shell. Does not include headlights, grill, tail lights or interior.

£750 for the lot, inc black cloth interior.

Would make an ideal donor car for a Golf etc, or the shell would be perfect to reshell another Corrado, and sell the running gear on to make some money back.

NO OFFERS. The car has no tax or MOT, and must be collected from York.

You can call me on zero seven 969748957 to discuss, or I'm on the forum most days if you want to fire me a PM. :)

Cheers, Jason.

DSC_0749_zps750c7ae4.jpg

DSC_0731_zps99dd5ccb.jpg

DSC_0303_zps76f3ba90.jpg

DSC_1442_zps8d0fdb91.jpg