Alty

G60 woes!

This will be hard for me to explain not being a mechanic but will try my best and appreciate all and any help.

Driving to work this morning most of journey is at 60mph maybe a little more in some places but no different to any other day.... going along at 60mph put my foot in a bit more to make an overtake and the car goes nowhere and the engine is gargling ( sorry best word i could think for it ) this forces me to let off and drop back so in my own space and very slowly i increase my speed again keeping an eye on the boost gauge ( boosting to the normal 10-12 psi ) it doesn't do the same thing but i could feel the engine holding back... Just been out on my lunch break after checking all boost pipe, oil level and water and it did it again!! seems to do it at a higher ranger ( lower range is fine pulling away etc. )

Don't really know where to go from here please help ! :(

How long since the fuel filter was changed?

Check all breather pipework for splits etc

Breather pipes look good checked ECU one also looks good, Fuel filter looking rough though, Am i right in saying the fuel filter has 2x banjo bolts..... ? Looking online looks like the new ones don't ?

Thanks Scott