mimjed

vrs mk2 288mm brakes

Just a quick question, do the later Fabia front brakes bolt on the same as the mk4 288's.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't, but always best to ask. It's the full setup including carriers. And is a 5x100 pcd, It's for a vr6.

Thanks in advance for any help

The brake calipers and carriers themselves do but the discs have a different offset. You need to get the 288mm discs from a late Mk3 Golf Gti or VR6. They have the right offset.

I believe so but if not, banjo bolts are easy to find. The conversion kit for the Goodridge Braided conversion hoses come with 2 different pitched sets of bolts.

Do they? I thought if you used the mk3 calipers you had to source the bolts elsewhere....... I emailed c&r yesterday as it happens, they've updated their website and the hoses don't appear anywhere. They still show certain sets on their ebay site though. Just waiting on a reply, as I want the stainless ended ones, with standard rears and the black sheath they used to offer on the website.

Pretty sure the banjo bolts are the same, try earls.co.UK for brake parts, they have pretty much everything and can build you what they don't have.

Thank you for the replies.