Goldie

Momo Steering wheel retaining ring

Long shot but am after a retaining ring for a Momo steering wheel. its quite specific as it is a one that has 2 mounting holes only and is used to secure a horn pad.

Does anyone have an old Momo wheel lying about that they don't want? Im happy to buy the whole wheel if it has one of these on and is the correct piece..

If anyone can help please send me a picture of what you have...

My lips are sealed for the time being.

Thats the only one I could think of that takes 2 separate screws for the horn push

I may be wrong but I suspect that you are referring to the horn button retaining ring. If we are talking about a Millennium check out the photos below. In photo three you can just make out the retaining ring in the centre of the wheel. It is clamped between the boss and the wheel. Photo two shows the horn button pushed into the retaining ring and photo one shows the Millennium horn pad in place. It is only secured by the two screws at 9 and 3 o'clock.

You will find the retaining rings on e-bay if you do a search for Momo horn button retaining ring.

If I'm way off course, totally ignore this post.

P7160003.jpg

P7160002.jpg

P7160001.jpg

I don't think it will be a Millennium Michael has better taste than that there are plenty of steering wheel's out there that use other manufacturer's bit's. Then again I may be totally wrong too in which case ignore my post too :study: