llukejp

C2 motorsport vr6 turbo chip help

Hi guys my corrado is coming off the road soon so i can get it ready for turboing, going through all the forums it looks like C2 motorsport chip is at the top of the list for a basic 300whp map which is perfect for what i want to start with. Now can some one tell me hoe the hell i get one contacted them through there web site form looked through the hole internet twice haha. Cant find a number for them and can only find shop in the US that sell them.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Luke

Haha, good luck with that. The guy you want to speak to is Matt at UM UK but as you've discovered, it ain't easy!

However, I feel duty bound to recommend you swerve that path and go to Stealth Racing instead as the mapping is better and they're easier to get hold of in case of after sales running issues.

hi kev thanks for the words of wisdom will have a look in to that. Been reading all your build threads over the past few weeks top work bud you have helped me a lot.

Can vouch for stealth too, albeit in the supercharged form. Drives and idles as if it was factory, however it just has 50% more power. Top work by vince.