Kevin Bacon

Brand new 268/264 Schrick Cams for 3.2 & 2.8 24V (not suitable for BUB or AUE)

Brand new 268/264 Schrick Cams for 3.2 & 2.8 24V (not suitable for BUB or AUE)

Brand new Schrick 268/264 cams for 2.8 & 3.2 24V engines.

I know some of you own an R32 or a conversion in a Corrado, so these may be of interest.

They are suitable for MK4 BFH 3.2 and BDE 2.8 engines, MK1 TT BHE and Audi BDB 3.2 engines.

I am selling them as a complete kit with 6 x brand new oil rings, 2 x brand new stretch bolts and 24 x brand new tappets.

The reason for the tappets is Schrick won't honour their warranty unless the tappets are replaced, so it makes sense to sell the cams as a package. You will not find this stuff any cheaper, that much I can guarantee.

I am either selling my MK4 for a MK5 or MK6 R, or doing some kind of turbo conversion into my MK4 (TFSI or S3), I haven't decided yet, but either way these are surplus to requirements.

Stealth Racing really rate these cams and often see good results from them. I know of a MK2 R32 conversion with these cams that was mapped to near on 300hp by Stealth.

They are for sale on the R32OC as well, hence the username and date sticker. We should do that on here as well!

Great cams, great price :)

List Date: 8/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brand new 268/264 Schrick Cams for 3.2 & 2.8 24V (not suitable for BUB or AUE)

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?900.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

f20b9914-6c54-4579-9eb8-794cf85018512.JPG

1a8ac518-9549-49ee-aa2e-38832425c9ad2.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Brand new 268/264 Schrick Cams for 3.2 & 2.8 24V (not suitable for BUB or AUE)

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

I'm trying to not spend money on my car and then these come up!

Very very tempted.....

It would be interesting to see what kind of power a 2.8 could achieve ;)

I don't know of anyone who's schricked a BDE, it's a rare engine in the UK. Most 4Motions were AUEs, which can't be cammed at all (no one makes any).