shaz

Newbie here, need some bits for my Vr6 Corrado

Hi guys, just bought myself a 96 corrado vr6 and I require some bits for it came across this forum which I hope will help me source the parts I need.

Due to rust issues, I need:

Offside front wing and a bonnet, I would like the same colour in Dark Met Green.

Based in West Yorkshire so can pick up if local otherwise I can arrange courier.

Any help appreciated guys!

There's 2 different greens, dragon green and classic green for the VR6, you'll need to find the paint code from the sticker in the boot, 4 digits, LC## - LC then 2 other digits.

VR6s have late wings and bonnets, wider wings and a humped bonnet, you'll struggle to buy wings in good condition in the correct colour TBH.

Get in touch with seller arrange a courier to pick it up simples or do you think you can just pop down to Morrisson's you are going to have to do some legwork bud especially with a Corrado.

Just what I need but the seller is 250-280 miles from me!

I drove that distance for my spare classic green wings, paid £80 each for them too. And a similar distance in the opposite direction for my engine also

Good man it's not always so easy getting the parts you require for these cars especially when it is a specific colour etc GLW your search. And to echo Dox I done a 600mile round trip to get some wheel's.