delfinis38

Holidays......

So where did ya go ? Where are you going....

This year I've done a road trip to Germany.... Eurostar to Paris for long weekend.... And off to mallorca this weekend.

Also after good suggestions for next year......

Would love a long journey on a train.... Must have good scenery.

Edited by delfinis38

We dragged the tin shed down to Newquay for a week, caught the weather just right and managed to get plenty of time in the water, kids are getting older now (15 and 17) so I guess family holidays are going to be a bit thin on the ground soon.

Next year will the 'big un' one son will be finishing A levels and the other GCSE's so we are planning a few weeks in the US followed by a rather large overdraft....lol

Rog.

Cornwall and Devon is my fav destination... Love the small fishing harbours... Hoping for a long weekend down there before winter sets in.

Overdraft.... You only have one life.... No dress rehearsals... Enjoy.

Got back from Tenerife last Wednesday. Lovely holiday and loads to do. Weather was a bit too hot tbf, (low to mid 30s) as our youngest is 16 months old. Daughter swam with dolphins at Aqualand though which is a big(ish) water park with the dolphin show. There's another water park with bigger slides as well for older kids/adults, the zoo is apparently quite good with shows also, and Loro park in the North (about 60 km from Las Americas and Los Christianos where most other attractions are, where there's another dolphin show as well as Orca show etc. First time I've ever seen this sort of thing and I honestly thought they were incredible!

Spent a week in padstow just above newquey a few weeks back ! Caught the weather all week it was amazing , spent time body boarding and cliff jumping aswell as lots of eating out and drinking nice ciders , even managed to squeeze in proposing to my missus on the beach !!

Thats it for me this year the rest if my hols will be spent on sodding around in the garage and having small days out here and there

Hoping to do america in the not so distant future i cant wait for that

Ohh and rick stines fish and chips are a tad over rated give me a fish butty from brid any day

Got back from Tenerife last Wednesday. Lovely holiday and loads to do. Weather was a bit too hot tbf, (low to mid 30s) as our youngest is 16 months old. Daughter swam with dolphins at Aqualand though which is a big(ish) water park with the dolphin show. There's another water park with bigger slides as well for older kids/adults, the zoo is apparently quite good with shows also, and Loro park in the North (about 60 km from Las Americas and Los Christianos where most other attractions are, where there's another dolphin show as well as Orca show etc. First time I've ever seen this sort of thing and I honestly thought they were incredible!

Dolphins are cool.... Magical experience every time.... Bet the kids loved it.

I did Paris at Christmas, Costa brava in the summer and then a lads weekend in woolacombe a couple of weeks back. Was due a stag do in Edinburgh in between the summer holidays but couldn't justify it in the end.

The rest of my holiday is booked up awaiting a new arrival in November! :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

I did Paris at Christmas, Costa brava in the summer and then a lads weekend in woolacombe a couple of weeks back. Was due a stag do in Edinburgh in between the summer holidays but couldn't justify it in the end.

The rest of my holiday is booked up awaiting a new arrival in November! :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

Are thee going to be a DAD Baz?

Yep! my daughter arrives 23rd Nov! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :dance:

Congrat's mate it will be good for you :)

Cheers bud :thumbleft: back on topic - no holidays for ages! :lol:

You will have no time for holiday's matey. Have you got the Baby's room ready??