hello everyone my name is jamie and im currently on the look out for a corrado g60. I have had old vw's for a while and currently own a mk1 caddy with 1.9 tdi 1z coversion and a 1982 black mk1 golf gti tintop. The caddy is my daily and this is the car im looking at getting rid of for the g60, i have had many different types of cars with various engines and mpg is not a problem but as of yet i have never owned a corrado but love the look of them. I have had a quick look round the site and this looks a very informative and good group to be a part of and i hope to be an owner soon. i havent advertised my caddy yet so any one who would like a deal on a caddy let me know otherwise once i have advertised it and sold it my budget will be between 3-4k so hoping to get a good one

cheers jamie

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the Forum. Must commend your model choice :) that's guaranteed to light the touch paper. Clearly your mo stranger to the VW range, and feel sure your 4k budget should buy you a good G60. If you require any help with detail along the way, I and others on here will before than happy to help with the info you require. Happy hunting.