Sandhuvw

Looking for a corrado vr6

HEY GUYS,

Just started to use the forum and need some help finding a nice v6 for sale. i am looking for a black with leatehrs but open to other colours too. if any member is selling or knows any up for selling let me know.

Thankyou

Yeah that's a pretty healthy budget. Just keep an eye out on here, pistonheads, eBay, sometimes autotrader, and maybe even edition38 depending on how much modification you want. There seem to be lows and high points of reasonable cars for sale, but you need to be prepared to travel, and know when to walk away regardless of how far away a viewing is. There's a helpful buyers guide in the wiki section under general information which I'd advise to print out and take along with you.

4k will get you a very nice car. So will 3k and leave you some to add your own touches too it.

As said before, keep your eyes peeled on the forums etc and wait until you find the right one. There are a lot of tarted up cars out there that look nice but require a lot of work to get into decent condition. Took me a few years to find mine to be honest and I was looking for mk1/mk2 golfs as well at the same time.

Luckily stumbled across a well kept one on the forum. Also for good luck just stumbled across a 1 elderly lady owned mk2 golf runout 8V that hopefully I can persuade to get for sub 2k.