liam_raddo

VW Corrado VR6 (Storm) N Reg - Tired of people messing about ... - No Longer Available

VW Corrado VR6 (Storm) N Reg - Tired of people messing about ...

After several people messing me around (life is too short) I have decided if I don't get ?3800 I will keep it and use it as a track weapon ;-)

Genuine reason for sale I have found a mint / low milage Corrado that I would love to have but cannot afford to own 2 so this has to go.

When I started my search for a mint corrado I missed out on far too many and decided to lower SLIGHTLY my bar and get a very good condition one with no rust! That isn't to say this is not an awesome car though (its the best I have owned).

I bought this off a forum member VinnyVR6.

Original 2.9 vr6 storm (190 bhp)

Original BBS solitude alloys

2 x Firestone front tyres (in good condition)

2 x Continental rear tyres (in good condition)

Classic Green pearl effect

Great condition (original)

Full cream heated leather

101K miles

MOT: July 2015

Tax: Due to new DVLA regulations this will be at buyers expense (I have reduced the car asking price accordingly)

Service next due: July 2015 or 111k

CAT 1 Alarm/Immobiliser

HPI certificate

Full history

It has a combination of VW Main Dealer (mostly), last month I had it serviced oil and fluids /MOT'ed VW Main Dealer in Hereford and he commented it was the best example they had seen!- it has a very thick file!

General

Fully working spoiler (always make me smile).

Working sunroof (slides and tilts) although can sometimes be tempremental.

Working electric mirrors.

Working heated leather seats.

Corrado mats - good condition.

JVC fold away CD stereo head unit.

No rust

Negatives

The electric sunroof is temperamental and works on and off.. this is a common problem with corrados.

The BBS Solitude alloys have some curbing and could maybe do with re-furbing in the future not too bad.

There are a few stone chips to be touched up.

The Air guide grill and 1 tow eye cover has a small amount of damage and can easily be fixed.

The passenger leather seat has a small amount of wear.

All of these negatives where present when I bought the car but I was blown away by the paintwork and the amazing VR6 engine. I viewed several cars and this was the best under 5k. I was looking at spending around 7k originally so planned to use the residual to MORE than cover these.

In short

This is a stunning car in great condition inside and out and I garage her It's been well looked after and regularly serviced in the past. I've have kept the car clean and tidy. It's in great condition throughout for a 20 year old car. There is no rust on the body and the paintwork is in very good condition - what minor marks there are are too small to come across in photos! Its only ever been hand washed in my ownership but could do with a good polish and wax! The BBS Solitude alloys are in good condition with some curbing.

Its been 100% reliable in the time I've owned it and has never lost a drop of oil or water. It drives superbly and sounds great.

There really are not many VR6 Storms left in this condition and 4k seems a fair price?

This is a fast car and handles very well indeed... It looks great and is a real thrill and privilege to drive. It's a real head turner and i've received many compliments.

No time wasters please as I have said I have found a mint VR6 which will cost me considerably more than this one I think i know the corrado market well and the car have decided to spend a few K more and keep to my original plan!

I am biased but I think original Storms are getting rarer only 240 manual were made Green Storms 18 years ago and there cannot be that many left.

I will accept best serious offers from members of above 3.5k but I would rather you looked at the car in the flesh / test drive first.

List Date: 9/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VW Corrado VR6 (Storm) N Reg - Tired of people messing about ...

--------------------------------------

This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

a990e117-5253-4af6-9579-9954798de39c2.JPG

328b6b61-1761-4b4c-ab13-c0dd7fc50d342.JPG

275a3e08-263d-44bb-a050-18c274610e3b2.JPG

c69e7d58-a8a0-4ab5-a762-166836f745002.JPG

b3c4bfef-2b97-4db6-b5a0-d8ad4e343b452.JPG

e52683a1-ed70-4f42-908f-6def47032bdd2.JPG

99674ca3-21da-405a-8380-5e67267e36fd2.JPG