16VG60

Goodwood Breakfast club Sunday October 5th

Next Sunday at Goodwood motor racing circuit, the Breakfast Club theme is "Hot Hatch Sunday". An open invitation to every Corrado as a themed entrant, if ever there was one. This will be the last meet of this type for this year and promises to be a very entertaining morning. Entry is free of charge, as indeed is every aspect of attendance at these meets, apart from food and drink. It is best to arrive before 0830am as it gets extremely busy thereafter. You can go online to register your Corrado's attendance and therein park in the paddock area as a themed vehicle. The event kicks off at 0800am and is typically brought to a close by 1pm. Hope to see some of you next Sunday.

Would love to come down for this if it wasn't such a huge drive. Hmmm.

That's a shame Jim as this meet pulls in a huge selection of of themed and non themed cars all of them invariably to be respected in one way or another. Add to this the "Goodwood effect" and there will be guaranteed a selection of mouthwatering super cars past and present. Apart from all that it would be brill to catch up with yer :-). Think it over, why not a convoy of Corrados coming down South? Could be fun!

I was only just at Goodwood for the Revival a few weeks back.. hence my uncertainty about slogging back down there again. Will give it some thought this coming week!

Are they not doing vee power Sunday in November?

A good opportunity for the vr6's too get out again

Not sure about the November meet, will check it out.

Would be great to see a whole string of Corrados at Goodwood. Sadly mine not ready yet, and not likely to be so until March 2015. So I'll be in my Audi.

I haven't been to one of these for a few years but used to enjoy them. I might be able to make it along.

I'd love to be there but a lack of MOT and a weekend away with work puts paid to that... Hope those of you who go have fun.