ray_vr6

My FZ750

Not content with running a 24 year old car - I have just finished a refurb of a 23 year old Yamaha FZ750!

I'm terrible with motor bikes. They all look the same to me. I have a friend with a few old kawasaki motorbikes but I struggle to see why some are better than others etc.

Looks good fun building a bike though.

nice one dude, i hope to join you on the old bike front shortly. fancy a Honda CX.

I agree with Jim, used to think that until I started to ride them.

nice one dude, i hope to join you on the old bike front shortly. fancy a Honda CX.

I agree with Jim, used to think that until I started to ride them.

Good choice with the CX, can't beat a nice 500 v-twin. My father's just got hold of one to restore.

The fz looks like a nice machine. Used to have a similar age vfr750 myself, great bikes.

Good choice with the CX, can't beat a nice 500 v-twin. My father's just got hold of one to restore.

The fz looks like a nice machine. Used to have a similar age vfr750 myself, great bikes.

Cheers, saw one of them for sale for 400 quid locally, no tax or mot. Very tempted as a rolling project, although I already have that with the Corrado lol.

I do love the style of the 80's bikes. I'll have to look at some Vfr750's myself

I've had a couple of Honda Blackbirds-Amazing machines and cheap speed with 0-100 mph in 5.5 secs and 0-186 mph in 18 secs...all for £2.5K

last bike I had was a triumph Daytona 675. Very focused machine and great for trackdays but a bit hard on the wrists for everyday so I never used it.

Hoping to be in our new house in a few months then I'll start looking for something to either build up or get something newer and strip the rado down instead.