chazrad

Corrado Beige Interior Plastics and parts - SOLD

Corrado Beige Interior Plastics and parts

I recently swapped out my beige interior plastics and trim for black interior parts so all the beige parts are now available. There are no leather door cards or seats available? Willing to sell the lot (collection only) for 180. That's a reasonable saving over individually priced items. Or I am willing to sell the parts individually as priced below.

The following prices do not included postage. This will vary depending on where you want stuff sent to though I will only post to UK addresses. I will clearly look to combine items if you buy more than one. Note that some parts are fragile and whilst I will do all I can to package things as well as possible I cannot guarantee things will arrive in perfect condition - collection is preferred for delicate items.

Boot lid bits:

A set of 4 rear window surround plastics. Includes 2 plastic covers that cover the join between top piece and side pieces. 10.

Boot plastic that covers spoiler mech- has the 6 plastic retaining fixings. 5.

Centre tunnel bits:

3 parts that make up the centre tunnel. All intact and no broken lugs. Clean and unmarked - 30 the set

Handbrake cover - 3

Centre tunnel ashtray. Perfect. - 4

Gearlever gaitor and surround. Complete, unmarked and with no broken lugs. Includes Karmann badge. Leather gear gaitor is 4 years old and in perfect condition. Cleaned and conditioned with Gliptone products regularly. Leather gear knob in excellent condition, having been replaced only 3 years ago. 45 complete.

Carpet - in good condition. No rips or tears. Has some marks which I am sure will come off with a carpet cleaner. Bulky and will not post. 30.

Carpet screws. Not a complete set but close - 3

2x plastic vents that fix to centre tunnel down by feet. One has slight damage to one of the fins but not noticeable when fitted - 4 the pair

Driver's side offside plastic (sits beneath bonnet release handle) good condition - 15

Driver's side foot rest (by clutch pedal) good condition - 15

Passenger side near side plastic (fits on near side in front of door aperture and beneath shelf). Excellent condition. Complete with two beige screw covers if you can provide two in black. 15.

Door aperture foot strips. Very light scuffing but excellent condition generally. 10 the pair.

Parcel shelf. Absolutely mint. Both hangar straps perfect and shelf is unblemished, very clean and not bent or warped. Will not post. 30

Roof:

beige headlining - Absolutely no damage (I don`t think its ever been out before) but has some marks on it. They will probably come off but care must be taken so I will leave as is. Will not post. Collection only. 10.

Rear view mirrors and brackets. Immaculate condition. Vanity light working perfectly. 10 the pair.

Sunroof motor cover. Perfect condition. 5.

Sunroof switch and interior light block - Perfect condition and fully working. 5.

Sunroof panel. Great condition but again some marks. Will not post. 5.

Sunroof rubber surround. Great condition. 10.

Contact me with any questions. Charlie.

List Date: 10/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado Beige Interior Plastics and parts

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: Corrado Beige Interior Plastics and parts

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by chazrad

Chaps, I should say I think it right to allow a few days to see if someone is interested in buying the whole lot at the asking price. I propose to give it 1 week (end 11 Oct). After that assuming it is not sold, I will part the interior out as requested.

Bournemouth James - Assuming not sold as part of the whole interior, you have first dibs on the handbrake cover.

Bullfinch - Assuming not sold as part of the whole interior, you have first dibs on the parcel shelf.

if u will part it,

how much for a, b pillars, and center console piece (the one that hand brake goes true, the one is pictured )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79900[/ATTACH]

lmk If you will decide to sale it as parts

if you break, i'll take the gear level bit and surround, also interested in the tunnel bit it clips onto. I've had a car freshner thing melt mine in the sun!!!!

both these bits...

Edited by edd

Chaps,

Now happy to take requests for individual items as no one has offered to take the interior parts complete.

I'll take the boot plastic spoiler mech cover, and the carpet fixing clips posted please Chaz. Also if you have them and Tomi doesn't get back, I'd like B pillars too please.

Please consider my previous request as a sold. Ta

Im only after the gear knob, not stepping on any toes..

It was great to catch up on Saturday. The parcel shelf was absolutely mint and makes such a difference to the sun-bleached one I'd been running with for the last 5 years. I treated the Corrado to a nice wash on Sunday after the blast across Salisbury plain and a new rear brake light. Hope you manage to sell the remaining parts.

Thanks John. Good to catch up with you too. Glad you are pleased.

Edd, have you received my pm and your parcel yet?

Tomi - still interested in the various bits ?

Charlie, I'm still interested in all carpet fixings, boot spoiler motor cover, and B pillars if you have them as Tomi has not replied. I'd also have both footwell trims (one by bonnet release, and the same one on N/S), and also sunroof motor cover, sunvisors, sunroof switch, and lower handbrake cover if the clips are intact. All posted if possible please mate. Cheers.

Hi Sean. Sorry but the centre tunnel sections and B pillars have already gone. However, the spoiler mech cover, carpet screws, footwell plastics, sunroof motor cover and sunvisors are all yours if you want them. I will box up, and confirm postage costs asap. Charlie