BILLCOR

Donater Status

I made a donation back in August and just noticed its not showing on my profile, this doesn't bother me personally, but it was made as part of a tyre deal with Mr Lobitos and I wouldn't like him to think I hadn't bothered paying it... cheers in advance :thumbleft:

Sorry, Billcor - that was back when the system was being not-quite-automated - it is now, though.

Sean_Jaymo - do you have a date for this? I can track it that way.

I'm not particularly fussed about my status Andi and I do trust that Mr lobitos passed the money on, I was just mentioning how my transaction happened. The transaction happened in mid July and it was for 2 sets of tyres.

I've not received a one off donation for quite some time, so looks like it hasn't been passed on. I'll let you give him a poke... Haha

I'll send him a PM and point him in the direction of this thread.

I'll be clear here that I'm not accusing anybody of anything here, but if no donation has been passed on, I hope it's a simple mistake...

defo, put the donation through, had no notification back so assumed everything was ok

reason why I asked for me to put the donation on was because certain members have not been paying it, I do the tyres at cost and ask for the donation to keep the forum running

if you send me a list of donations made in my name I will tell you who hasn't paid, cheers

Slightly confused, Nigel...

Do the donations come from you, or from them?

If it's from them - then they can't put a message, they just do a Donation, so I won't know if it's for you or just out of the kindness of their heart!

Equally, it's people's real names and sometimes it's even an email address which differs from the one on the forum - so harder said than done!

If it's from you - not sure I've received money directly from you in quite a while..? Is it your BTConnect email or your gmail on your Paypal?

Might be best to take this offline. I'll drop you an email!

i'd asked for people to make a donation in my name, I can give you a list of people I've supplied but like I said I trusted people making the donation and some haven't

I assumed the donation from sean jaymo had gone through because I had no notification come back of it not going through, will post it again , so not to leave a bad taste

donation made

transaction number 2W879323WP029824X.

am trying to help the forum here and feel like i'm being questioned

I have bought two lots from Mr Lobitos. I think i attached a message with words to say why the donation was being made but couldn't say for definite. Im also not sure if the 1st set i bought whether the donation was included in what i payed..

I do hope that no one has abused the service that has been offered by Mr Lobitos, it would be a shame if it were ruined for potential future (and revisiting) customers..

My apologies to mr lobitos

He kindly provided some tyres for me. I did make the suggested donation but think I didnt make reference directly to mr lobitos. So mods I think it was not my lastest donation but the one before that was on behalf of mr lobitos for being so kind.

Thanks

Thanks guys.

Didn't think anything dodgy was going on, just difficult sometimes to link a donation from a name and email address that doesn't match up to a cryptic username and often different email address!

I'd love to say I know all 25,000 of you individually, but, err, I don't lol. 😁