delfinis38

Bluetooth phone connection audi

Tell me about a Bluetooth phone connection in my audi......

Are all my phone numbers stored in the car memory. Or does it connect to my phone address book every time.

Getting rid of my audi tomorrow and don't want the new owner to have the contents of my address book.

I assume with out my phone connected to the Audi via Bluetooth the car address book has no numbers am I correct...

Sorted thanks.... Restored audi back to factory settings and unpaired phone.....

New daily tomorrow...........:)

sorry chaps I have sinned... its not a VAG group car....

just picked up a BMW 4 series m sport coupe. :) but I still have my rado... and the BM looks a bit like my corrado....

bit sad to see the a4 avant go this morning.

Edited by delfinis38

Oooh nice,

We looked at the 4 series as we were chopping in the A5 coupe and my A4 Avant to go down to one car, then the little monster arrived and we needed 5 doors not 2! So a Sportback A5 it was for us!

Lovely looking machine though, hope you enjoy it. Im sure you will find out if its the ultimate driving machine in the winter soon enough!

Dougie

Strangley enough there are some good lease deals on 4 series m sports like the golf r.

Not that I bought it on a lease contract.....

Very pleased how smooth it is compared to the audi... Only complaint so far is the dash is a bit plastic.