emu

Late headlights mirror inserts or broken headlights

I'm after the headlight mirror inserts or broken headlights where inserts are not broken. Condition or reflective background is not important as long they are not broken. Anybody can help ??

Hi Emu, I have one minus glass, and the reflective surface is not effective. Iirc, its also been Joey modded (outward non reflective bit painted satin black). Its yours for postage if you want it mate?

Hi Emu, I have one minus glass, and the reflective surface is not effective. Iirc, its also been Joey modded (outward non reflective bit painted satin black). Its yours for postage if you want it mate?

Thanks. Let me know is it O/S or N/S and you can pm me your paypal and amount and I'll have it.

They will be sent for reconditioning so condition of reflective surface doesn't matter.

Ok mate, I'll check tomorrow lunch time and let you know straight away. Sounds interesting about the recon, would like to know more when its all done. :thumbleft:

Ok mate, I'll check tomorrow lunch time and let you know straight away. Sounds interesting about the recon, would like to know more when its all done. :thumbleft:

Thanks. Its a common thing in Poland.

Here's a link but in polish, just look on a pictures

http://www.reflektory.autogamma.pl/index.php/regeneracja-odblysnikow

przed regeneracja - means before regeneration

po regeneracji - means after regeneration

Hi mate, I had a look for the headlight unit yesterday but couldn't find it. I had a tidy up a couple of weeks ago and I must have binned it. Sorry buddy, good luck with the search for one though.

Hi mate, I had a look for the headlight unit yesterday but couldn't find it. I had a tidy up a couple of weeks ago and I must have binned it. Sorry buddy, good luck with the search for one though.

Ok, no worries

Now then mate I tgink I have a couple of broken ones

How broken ?? Broken headlights or cracked inserts ??

Sure the reflector s are good just glasd and backing knackered

In this case I will take them. If you can double check if inserts are free from cracks and give me your price, please.

In this case I will take them. If you can double check if inserts are free from cracks and give me your price, please.

Mate xan only find this one

Any good?

e4e3ydad.jpg

ymynymym.jpg

Driver side headlight needed, any condition as long mirror in intact, anybody can help ??

Hi I have a pair of g60 headlights I was selling for spares or repair, glass and reflectors are good just need adjusters looking at. 07754236189 if your still looking.

Are you going to get the reflector re-chromed, if so where.

Yes, that's the idea. First plan was to send them to my parents in Poland but it can be done in UK as well. Need to find out what is the price in UK and then will decide where to go.

Just realised your looking for late headlights, sorry.

Early will do, reflectors are same as late. Only difference between late and early lights is a deep of glass and surrounding frame.

How much posted ??

Driver side headlight still needed, cracked, broken, no glass, as long mirror part is not broken I will take it. Mirror can be mat, no matter.