DanVW

G60 Supercharger, R1 ported, no paperwork

G60 Supercharger, R1 ported, no paperwork

Selling my spare supercharger no paperwork but I had it checked by Gwerks when I had mine rebuilt and they said although it's due a rebuild everything is in good order with the unit, comes with 50mm Pulley

List Date: 10/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: G60 Supercharger, R1 ported, no paperwork

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?350.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

yQwJ07McchZK.jpg

Udhm64UQY376.jpg

EquW2xw27qRz.jpg

ut5bMGwbhfHv.jpg

Mobile friendly version: G60 Supercharger, R1 ported, no paperwork

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by DanVW

Yea it's heavily ported the outlets are knife-edged, and Gwerks said is was in very good nick, unfortunately there is no standard between the re-builders lets just says it's somewhere between Stg4 and R1 and hope it doesn't upset anyone :-)

That is way more porting than a stage 4 if my recent Jabbasport charger is anything to go by.

yeah i spoke to jabbasport about couple of months ago they no longer do an R1 due to it doesnt produce as much as expected for the work involded plus its then a huge extra load on the 3 remaining supports so maybe they have also cut back on the porting as well to what does and doesnt work i agree with rustynuts my stage 4 looks nothing like yours on the back so yours could be a stage 4 plus as you state but at the end of the day we all know porting is a magical art get it wrong and its worst than standard

good luck with sale thou every G60 owner needs a spare although a G75 does look very very nice