mimjed

handful of interior screws?

Can anyone sort me out with a handful of interior screws? Need plenty of dash screws, glove box, under trays and trim panels.

Hi lilfuzzer, I know this is an old thread but I'm after a few screws for the under dash tray beneath the steering wheel... I've posted pics here:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?95493-Ed-s-black-VR6

Unfortunately as they're missing I can't tell you what size they are but I assume they are pretty generic trim screws i.e. the same as those on the left had side which fix next to the gear stick? If you've got any spare I'll take them off you, cheers!

Hi mate yeah have some no worries will dig some out how many you after?

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Great news :)

Just a handful if possible i.e. 5 if you've got them... always good to have a spare :)

From the pic I posted, is there some sort of nut or retainer missing from the big circular hole at the back of the trim - this would be above the clutch area... if you've got that (providing such a thing exists!) I'll take that off you too. Cheers

To be fair... my message it is confusing! Don;'t sweat it too much, the screws are the main thing I'm after, Ta.

would be handy to have some part nos for these screws as i would like to replace all my screws for the undertrays and some around the dash maybe, as some of mine are mix match and dont really grab to well, where would you get these from i wonder? any ideas anyone

would be handy to have some part nos for these screws as i would like to replace all my screws for the undertrays and some around the dash maybe, as some of mine are mix match and dont really grab to well, where would you get these from i wonder? any ideas anyone

I have a try full of screws mate if you want a selection

I have a try full of screws mate if you want a selection

very kind sir, if you give me your pay pal i will gladly send you some cash over for a few selected screws

Regards

Richard

check with your vw parts department first... but I believe I bought a handful of these recently P VN 902 412 03 @ 41p each + VAT

thanks for that