dickie

Corrado parts clear out - SOLD

Corrado parts clear out

All from a later spec 2.0 16v

Clear front indicators, pair or single if 2 people want them,no cracks or chips. ?50

Headlights no cracks or chips, all brackets intact. ?80

Swg scuttle cover, no cracks. ?40

Front fog lights, drivers in very good condition. ??30

Passengers is cracked, believe glass replacement can be purchased, but actual casing in good condition ?10

Complete front panel in midnight blue, has one small bubble on slam panel but otherwise good condition. ?30

Complete engine, good reliable unit. Mileage around 90k as not original engine but have receipt for when it was replaced. Alternator slightly noisey. ?100

Upgraded wiper set up, Bosch blades. ?40

Porsche design 90 alloy wheels. Hard to find 8x16 all round, et 52 I believe but will check. Ok condition, couple of marks but only noticeable up close, genuine metal centre caps, good tread on tyres 2 have marks on the sidewall due to previous owner running them rubbing the arch. ?350

Full car will be splitting so if there's any other bits feel free to get in touch.

I can get pictures of everything up tomorrow.

List Date: 12/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado parts clear out

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: Corrado parts clear out

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Can I take both fogs please and the swg scuttle cover, posted to sunny Glasgow if possible? :)

No problem with sending the fogs, swg may be a problem but if I can package it up safely enough then I could send that in one parcel. If you message me your details I'll sort out a quote.

The wipers I'm pretty sure are lupo but I'll put a picture up so can be confirmed.

PM coming your way soon, we could easily package all and the wipers up in one box and I could drop them off to Goldie......assuming he's ok with that and not collecting them :)

Hi,

Interested in the engine. Where abouts are you based? Could you pallet for courier at cost or is it to much a mission?

Regards

Steve

Hi with regards the engine pallet and courier isn't too much of an issue. I'm in Northampton post code nn3.

Here's a picture of the wipers for goldie.

2F2A3B1C-EB3D-4182-BDD0-9C7767F2E7E4_zpsygxqh9cr.jpg

1B2752F2-AFD2-4C45-98CA-BB58DDEF00BE_zpsjkbx4igp.jpg

Here's a picture of the design 90s

8DAC1DE5-7EF0-46D8-847E-E2D08ED3BFD6_zps1uxwazn8.jpg

Headlights, indicators, fogs, bonnet, grill any other bits people may want.

CCBCBABD-A71A-4118-8EB9-809AE034E78D_zpsdsxrnm3o.jpg

Hi with regards the engine pallet and courier isn't too much of an issue. I'm in Northampton post code nn3.

Here's a picture of the wipers for goldie.

2F2A3B1C-EB3D-4182-BDD0-9C7767F2E7E4_zpsygxqh9cr.jpg

1B2752F2-AFD2-4C45-98CA-BB58DDEF00BE_zpsjkbx4igp.jpg

Here's a picture of the design 90s

8DAC1DE5-7EF0-46D8-847E-E2D08ED3BFD6_zps1uxwazn8.jpg

Headlights, indicators, fogs, bonnet, grill any other bits people may want.

CCBCBABD-A71A-4118-8EB9-809AE034E78D_zpsdsxrnm3o.jpg

Nice looking motor! I'm in for the engine. Is it possible for pics as it will come? If I'm happy then total up for courier and I'm all over it.

Cheers

I'll check on the numbers. It's the grey Recaro interior I have for sale in another post.

Hi, is the passenger wing available? Also what suspension are your running and is this available?

Andy

If you don't mind me asking why are you parting out such a beautiful car, are am I looking at some old pics

If you don't mind me asking why are you parting out such a beautiful car, are am I looking at some old pics

What I was thinking...

It's been a great car over the last year that I've owned it but due to some poor repai work previously it's not economical to repair. Rust has started on the sills and done one complete side there's reaction under the paint that looks like cracks so would need paintwork starting again.

The wing is probably rusty but I'll check and I'll also check make and condition of coilovers for you.

Im going to pass on the wiper blades thanks.. Ill be in touch though Dickie about collecting parts for Easypops..