Jamie

An I'm Strictly A Celebrity X Factor Antidote please....

Anyone got any decent websites to look at while I'm stuck in with the mrs and kids watching this dirge? Preferably car related but anything interesting....

With you on that one . I will be on the mac looking at anything rather than watch sheeeet factor . I'd rather s@@t in my hands n clap than watch that .

With you on that one . I will be on the mac looking at anything rather than watch sheeeet factor . I'd rather s@@t in my hands n clap than watch that .

Watch the cycling instead on the red button ch601

I went to the velodrome last night at Olympic park... 'Twas very good. Even a few crashes

Mighty Car Mods on YouTube is always mildly amusing..... Although I'd rather smash the tv than have x-factor on in my house!

Funny thing is all summer I couldn't be arsed being stuck in the garage cos the weather was too nice, now it's bloody freezing and pitch black I'm stuck in watching this garbage...

Check out some episodes of Roadkill on YouTube :) The Dodge Challenger / motorhome engine swap episode was brilliant.

I've actually been so bored I've replied to a couple of threads on E38 and been reading about space...

When I'm in my garage gym I often watch/listen to various Ted Talks on YouTube. They are short talks on very diverse factual matters. Some are quite insightful. Last night I learned how the brain gets rid of its waste protein and one reason why you sleep.