carrots

rear washer jet still needed

my rear washer jet has broken were the pipe fits has anyone got one or the part number.i think it looks something like the type on ebay for the passat and golf

Edited by carrots

ive got the part number 535 955 985 but do you think i can find one ,the golf one looks the same but its a differant part number

The photos below show the washer jet arrangement from a MK3 Golf. The Corrado set up is identical except that the grey tube on the Corrado is approx 1 inch longer. To remove the set up simply pull the black jet part out from above and then pull the grey tube out from below. I successfully used the Mk3 parts by extending the grey tube by using part of the broken Corrado original. I cut it to length and taped it to the Mk3 Part using thin brown parcel tape. Its a bit of trial and error but once installed it worked perfectly until the wiper motor packed up later on. (totally unrelated). Installation is simply the reverse of the removal procedure, push the tube in from the bottom and the nozzle from the top. I've since sourced a complete replacement motor so if you fancy a play with these parts drop me your name and delivery address and I'll pop them in the post to you.

PC150010.jpg

PC150009.jpg

cheers mate,ive ordered a golf one off ebay the other day,i cant get the long tube bit to come out.i might have to drill it