jimcarp

last part required for my rebuild

Festive greetings one and all!

Hopefully someone out there will be able to help. Need to source a duplex camshaft sprocket for 12v vr6. Broken one of mine, woodruff key is nomore. Condition as good as poss please. Thanks in advance, Jim

Hi chaps, so there may be light at the end of the tunnel. Lilfuzzer if its the exhaust cam then the sprocket u have may be from a 24v. 12s have two sets of teeth and each cam does both inlet and exhaust. The sprockets on the 12s are both the same part number i'm sure. 1 has the pickup for cam sensor fitted to it but sprockets should be the same. Swiftkid, may have a to call upon if required. Thanks for gettin back to me! Take it easy, Jim

Hi jim. I wasnt sure 100% they were the same never looked at part number.

If thats the case I have a sprocket mate as its on the engine still. Sold the inlet cam and sprocket a couople of weeks ago.

I can get it delivered if you require

Lilfuzzer your a star. Would require posting if that not to much trouble. Obv not sure how much you would want inc postage. Had a problem getting mine off the cam hence needing another, so good luck. Just to double check it is the one with two sets of teeth you have!? Part number 021109111G

Thank you

I can check on christmas day the part number bud it came from a 12v mate that was in the blackberry vr bud

Posting not a problem I think I have separated already if I remember correctly

I'll pm you details bud