Ralphead

Golf mk3 GTI supension on a 4 stud Corrado?

So I picked up a mk3 Golf TDI a few weeks back after my Corrado's unfortunate meeting with a BMW. Well I went got another mk3, a 16v, thinking that the ABF can go in the Corrado and the leather, rear beam, front arms, driveshafts and brakes on the TDI, which needs new bushes anyway. But the more I think about it the less I like the idea of improving the handling of a 90bhp Golf if the same work could improve a 150bhp+ Corrado.

So I'd like to know how much of the Golf 16v kit will fit my 1990 Corrado. I know people put the front end on mk2 Golfs so I'm guessing that pretty much bolts on. It's the rear beam I'm wondering about.

The Corrado already has a bent rear beam which needs replacing. It has one bent front wing and needs paint after the BMW incident so putting wide wings on wouldn't be such a big deal.

Most importantly would it be worth doing?

Most of all of the work I've done to my car has been to make it handle more sweetly and grip better. The ABF seems like a good move and saves a head rebuild to sort out my KRs death rattle. But out cornering supercars is where it's at for me so when I say is it worth it I guess I just mean would it make it any better?