Bs6VR6

Yet more bits required please...

Hey guys, few more bits I'm after, things have started to move toward interior now, which is good, if you have any bits or know where I might be able to get them, speak now....:thumbleft:

Passenger door loom

Many interior screws, someone must have a nice box of them somewhere.

Door and tailgate rubbers, the ones that attach to the chassis itself.

Working sunroof frame and sunroof

And a long shot I know but.... Polo housing for mk4 gearshift mod, complete set if possible.

brake fluid reservoir to fit mk2 golf(22mm non abs master cylinder) with one port out for clutch master cylinder.

thermostat sandwich plate for mocal oil cooler(worth an ask)

Thanks in advance, cash waiting, cheers.

Max,

Bristol mate, and yourself? Can collect if not to far, but postage shouldn't be too dramatic should it?

if michael cant sort with seal I have one for the tailgate

Also have loads of screws,

also have a sunroof mate

Right sorry for the delay chaps,

Goldie, if you have them then Ill snap them up, as long as there in good condition or better, its the ones that run around the door and press onto the chassis themselves,I've got all the actual door rubbers etc. Let me know what you want and as long as your happy with bank transfer jobs a good-un.

Chris, sound mate, to the rescue again, is it the complete assembly plus the actual sunroof you have yeah, pm me a price boss and we can work out postage etc.

Baz, will do if thats alright mate, ill message you start of the week and sort out when were both free, ill bring some redies as there are a few odds ands sods I need, just silly bits and I'm sure you said you had a little nest of stuff, lol.

Thanks again chaps.

Max,

Goldie:- Star, pm me over a price boss and figure out how much postage will be, let me know and I'll ping the money over.

Baz:- yes mate, got you message last night and have sent a reply, probably be beginning of next week if that's alright with you squire?

Chris:- No PM mate, not sure if its got lost in the abyss or not, actually whilst I'm badgering you for parts whats the itinerary saying on front lights and fogs, thinking mine are looking a tad tatty?

Cheers all,

sorry bud need to check the colour of the panel mate as have a few. I have some lights and fogs will let you know what the condition is.

Currently trying to sort the list of parts I have and getting rid of some so ideal time

Chris, sorry if that message came across sarky mate, wasn't intended as such. No that's sound, work it all out and let me know. It's just occurred to me what a mongrel my car is going to be, lol

Chris, sorry if that message came across sarky mate, wasn't intended as such. No that's sound, work it all out and let me know. It's just occurred to me what a mongrel my car is going to be, lol

dont worry mate it didnt come across as such.

haha coming from someone with dogs the mongrels are the best :)