chazrad

CCGB Wales Road Trip 10-13 June 2015

Happy New Year to you all.

Announcing here that details of the next CCGB Wales Road Trip (10-13 June 2015) can be found over on the CorradoClubGB.co.uk website Forum under Club Announcements.

Link here:

http://www.corradoclubgb.co.uk/ccgb16/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=4&id=7242&Itemid=190#7242

Add your names to the thread on the site. We are after drivers and passengers/navigators. Financial commitment required by end of January so I can get deposits down on accommodation. The Sep 2014 trip was huge fun on some epic roads. This trip should be no different.

Charlie

Calling all CCGB members,

I am reinvigorating this thread and not before time! I now want to confirm the details of those who are interested in attending the CCGB Wales Road Trip in June 2015. All information remains the same including the dates. You need to be a CCGB member to be eligible but do not need to either own a Corrado or have to use it for the trip. Your mode of transport is up to you, and some drivers may be happy to have a co-driver anyway.

Once I have names of those who are committing, I will ask for deposits for accommodation.

Organising the accommodation for a trip like this is the most stressful bit, so I need your support:

I am keen to know if any/all of the following are still keen to go:

Wendy Duckett

Roger Chatfield

and whether you will bring a co-driver or are willing to have one in your car.

Is anyone else interested in going? There will almost certainly be spare places.

Deadline: Deadline for names for this is COP Sunday 15 March. at this point,I will look to book accommodation for the names I have. Thereafter, anyone else will be able to book his or her own accommodation based on information I can supply about where we will stop each evening.

Please register all interest in the thread on the CCGB forum.

This will be a great trip. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Awww - would love to go, but with childcare and during school term :(

Enjoy the awesome north wales coast road with the THREE tunnels ;)