robrado974

Spoiler motor cover fixings .

Morning all i need the plastic lugs that hold the plastic cover on please , some of mine are missing and the others have had it . Ive searched ebay and Heritage , VW, its another obsolete part .

Kind regards

Rob

I E Mailed Anna @ Heritage about this a few months ago Rob as I need some, she was going to look into it but have heard nothing since?

Ian.

You mean the quarter turn screws Rob? If so, I could do with some too. Mine are all present, but a few are a little worse for wear.

Yep that's the ones Sean . Maybe we could go down the 3d route Ian ? I will pm Jim and get the no for the firm that reproduced the dash cover part that he had made .

If I get time this week I'll pop into a local place and see what they can do. They're much softer plastic though so I'm not sure how good they will be as the 3D plastic is quite brittle. I was looking at getting some of the door pin surrounds made too as mine are toast.

If I don't get time and Jim is willing, that'll be a good as he obviously already has experience with them.