VEEDUBBED

..Got the flu..

God i feel like shiyte, been in bed for two days now

and it's doing my head in..

I caught this bloody virus in ONE day!

Anyway, here's to a happy new year you lot.

Loads of people seem to be really ill at the moment, they have it for over a week. I'm so glad i've missed it so far.

Loads of people seem to be really ill at the moment, they have it for over a week. I'm so glad i've missed it so far.

It took around 3 weeks to fully shake off my flu last month (only one week off work though), just walking to the kitchen to make a drink would have me soaked in sweat.

Paracetamol and drinking plenty fluids is about all you can do for the symptoms :(

Snap im off work with the flu at the moment, throat feels like sandpaper and keep going hot and cold. I never usually get ill but this has knocked me for 6

Snap im off work with the flu at the moment, throat feels like sandpaper and keep going hot and cold. I never usually get ill but this has knocked me for 6

Its 7 / 8 years since I last had it, 7 - 10 days to get over the worst then similar again to recover fully. I car share so germs get passed around, coughs and colds are the norm, but this is very different

Feel slightly better than i did this morning. Going hot and cold still persists though hate being ill😠

Take your cars out for a spin you will feel much better. (says it on the back of Beachams powder, if symptoms persist drive your corrado).

Seriously, hope you all get well very soon. :o

I'm a real man, I've honestly never had flu. Had a bit of a cold once or twice that has made me feel grotty and light headed for a day or 2, but never anything more serious. :p

Had it all over Christmas and new year. Just getting over it now but still not 100%