rado-steve

VW Corrado (may fit MK2 Golf) 1.8T Conversion Triple Core Front Mount Intercooler

VW Corrado (may fit MK2 Golf) 1.8T Conversion Triple Core Front Mount Intercooler

I had this custom designed and made, to fit my 1990 Corrado when I converted it to a 1.8T. I guess it will be OK for any force inducted Corrado such as a G60 or VRT!

The guy who built it said it should be good for 4-500bhp and it flows with No lag, it really looks the part and the welding/fabrication is amazing! If you want a

Big FO FMIC, this is the one :) As the Corrado is very similar to a MK2 Golf, it will probably fit that too!

Cost over ?400 to get it built!

I had some brackets welded onto my front crossmember to attach it to the pickup on the FMIC, so some fabrication to get it to fit your car will be needed.

Image001.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

IMG_3262_zps34d13891.jpg

IMG_3263_zpsa9defe84.jpg

IMG_3263_zpsa9defe84.jpg

IMG_3265_zpsfdc393b2.jpg

IMG_3264_zpsa8f9505d.jpg

P1170566_zps0bfa0be6.jpg

?250 ono, Postage Extra or you can collect for free.

Parts Located in Darlington.

I can be contacted here or on Zero7971 Six23155 or [email protected]

Cheers

Steve

List Date: 1/14/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VW Corrado (may fit MK2 Golf) 1.8T Conversion Triple Core Front Mount Intercooler

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?250.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: VW Corrado (may fit MK2 Golf) 1.8T Conversion Triple Core Front Mount Intercooler

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Hi Steve would you take 230 if I can get one of my mates from the north east to collect? Either that or 250 delivered

Neil

Hi Steve would you take 230 if I can get one of my mates from the north east to collect? Either that or 250 delivered

Neil

Hi Neil,

Had a fair few messages about this already fella, So i'd like the full asking price, which for what it is and how much it cost me I think is a fair price.

Cheers

Steve

No worrys gotta try get a bit discount ain't ya! Well I'll take it at the asking price if it's still available

Neil

No worrys gotta try get a bit discount ain't ya! Well I'll take it at the asking price if it's still available

Neil

Ok Dude, Sold to you! How do you want to faciltate collection??