lilfuzzer

Corrado 2.0 8v green more parts added 18/01/15

Hi sean I was away at the weekend so no chance to work on it.

I have my spare I will send to you if urgent?

Also I have located the ABS light you want

Chris,

Looks like you've got a serious collection of corradoes there! What is the collective noun? A race of corrado?

I've a 1994 16v but am pretty sure your drivers window regulator would be good for me. Are they working well? Would need them shipped to Dublin, Ireland.

I've heard they are easy to fix but I'm no mechanic, would you reckon a novice could install?

Colum

Chris,

Looks like you've got a serious collection of corradoes there! What is the collective noun? A race of corrado?

I've a 1994 16v but am pretty sure your drivers window regulator would be good for me. Are they working well? Would need them shipped to Dublin, Ireland.

I've heard they are easy to fix but I'm no mechanic, would you reckon a novice could install?

Colum

Yes mate had and have quite a few!!

drivers window reg no problem but may cost a lot posting to ireland will find out for you.

Its a bit fiddly but doable mate you will need a riveter 10mm socket, large flat screwdriver for fitting but you will need to remove door card and drill out old rivets

that's a good one Sean.

Chris, let me know on the shipping. How big would it package as? I could give you a parcelmotel UK address in Northern Ireland if it's not massive.

Hi Daren I have just pmd you about the sunroof part. Also I have loads of trim for teh door cards. so it will be £10 for one or £15 for the pair from this car.

Thanks

Chris

Also after a pair of these if still available?

Hey Fuzz,

Do you have any 256mm or 280mm Hubs? I need the full assembly as my MK2 track car has the crappy 239mm with the one piece hub/carriers.

Thanks

Hey Fuzz,

Do you have any 256mm or 280mm Hubs? I need the full assembly as my MK2 track car has the crappy 239mm with the one piece hub/carriers.

Thanks

Hi ron I have some 256 here on this car your welcome to for a few beer tokens

Drop me a bell if you want

Cheers

Chris

Hi Fuzz,

Can you let me know if you still have the drivers door handle and the driver and passenger side handle securing screws?

Price for posted to Leeds if you have them? :)

Cheers

Hi Fuzz,

Can you let me know if you still have the drivers door handle and the driver and passenger side handle securing screws?

Price for posted to Leeds if you have them? :)

Cheers

Pmd bud

Hi there,

Is it possible to ship parts too Denmark?

In such case I would like too buy:

pair of a pillars £ 5.00

Now I need a cover for my inside door handle on the passengers side, and I see you have such one.. But I guess that the drivers and passengers side are switched around, so I am not sure if it will fit mine.. Here is a picture of my passenger side door handle:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81163[/ATTACH]

In case it fits, I would also like too buy:

Passenger side grab handle with cover £ 8.00

Hi, Do you have the 2 v belt pulleys that fit to the crank please? and are you willing to sell them?

Many Thanks

Richard

Hi richard

I would be mate I will have to get them off first. How much of a hurry are you in?

Hi, I need to check that they will fit the 9a engine, I assume the ones you have are from a 2e correct?