paceo

hi chaps! after a corrado 2.9 abv engine with chains done and rebuild / history!

hi chaps for my poory golf vr6, im located in west wickham in kent! im after a corrado 2.9 abv engine to stick inside her, with chains done and possibly a head and engine rebuild with proof! :smug:

i can be found on the golf vr6 owners club with the same username and i have been on there for years :cheers:

Edited by paceo

hi chaps for my poory golf vr6, im located in west wickham in kent! im after a corrado 2.9 abv engine to stick inside her, with chains done and possibly a head and engine rebuild with proof! :smug:

i can be found on the golf vr6 owners club with the same username and i have been on there for years :cheers:

I have one for sale to start the breaking of my VR6 Corrado. It hasn't had the chains done or anything else for that matter, but as always been a good engine as long as I've had it. See in 'Car Parts For Sale'.

Regards

Clive