n3p

Project - BBS RS 16" 5x130 Staggered

Project - BBS RS 16" 5x130 Staggered

Unfortunately I've decided to sell my BBS RS' as they won't clear my brakes. I've thought about changing my calipers but would involve too much arseache hence the incompleteness, but would be perfect for someone to get them set up how they would like.

They are disassembled at the moment and need 2 new dishes. I have 2No. 1.5" stainless dishes for it, brand new fixings and everything bar the centre caps have been refurbished and resprayed professionally.

They were taken from a Porsche hence the non VW PCD, so you'll need adapters if you plan on running them on your Corrado.

Once complete these would be show ready wheels, and unfortunately I'm already out of pocket with these even when I sell. They owe me near to ?1800 as is!

To summarise:

What you'll get:

- 2No. 16x7J ET36 BBS RS 145

- 2No. 16x9J ET49 BBS RS 146

(PCD: 5x130)

- All new stainless fixings

- fully refurbished barrels, etc in BBS silver

- 2No. 1.5" stainless dishes (note 2 are missing and I don't have the originals as they were ruined)

- 4x centre caps (which need refurbing ideally but still good)

Good points:

- wheels bar dishes and centre caps fully refurbed and painted

- 2No. stainless dishes

- all new fixings

Bad points:

- requires 2x dishes

- centre caps need to be refurbed ideally

- It might just be my eyes, but the separate bit around the centre caps looks a bit of a different shade? Apparent to me in certain lights, but then again my eyes are buggered :)

Due to everything being disassembled and the risk of damage, I'd really prefer to have these wheels collected. I'm also willing to deliver them or meet halfway somewhere if diesel is covered (within reason - try me)

I'm putting them at ?925 ono, they owe me double that (I think that's a fair price? comments welcomed)

Any questions let me know

Nick

List Date: 1/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Project - BBS RS 16" 5x130 Staggered

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?925.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

ZHYUSNr4r1CD.JPG

hPq4QGgb6KNz.JPG

Kka4Cn4phTr3.JPG

SAhQ5pq4sb32.JPG

pPrsDDfyv50v.JPG

XPg1QvyDfRaX.JPG

1uEJYMSGrPaf.JPG

bdQ0jqt83Z5H.JPG

zyu1QZ5k0zps.JPG

tsW85MSdzm4k.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Project - BBS RS 16" 5x130 Staggered

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Guys i'm really unsure about the price set - feedback welcomed? They would be worth so much more if I finished building them up, but here's the chance to add your desired size dishes

Hi mate lovely wheels

I think at the moment there seems to little moving on rs wheels that I have seen. either people want then for 400 quid or would prefer just to buy reps.

Price wish I would say very fair as you said they would be worth a whole lot more built up.

If you are wanting to get rid you maybe better considering splitting them up as some people are always looking for spares especially the centre caps.

What size are the barrels?

Nick they are worth that all day long mate. Far too many about wanting silly bargain basement prices on stuff these days! Stick to your guns :2gunfire:

Price is fair/good. budgeting £250 for lips and £150 for new caps if you were fussy thats a great set of 16's for £1300ish.. Cant go wrong!

Price is fair/good. budgeting £250 for lips and £150 for new caps if you were fussy thats a great set of 16's for £1300ish.. Cant go wrong!

Baz get these on the new R32

Baz get these on the new R32

different circumstances i'd own them by now.. a year or two ago or in a year or two's time. At the moment my bargain hunting skills are tied up in the supermarket baby isles :lol:

I got 301's man don't need Porsche fit ones

Lucky you sunshine. I need to swap some of mine for some!