Harry_G60

Bagged G60 IG : #G60_PIP

Busy day today went and see the car at the body shop and looking good being painted this weekend then collect the following hopefully :)

Got my tyres fitted today :) nice bit of stretch

a73fecd6cdcc1ba67d491b49d3e8fc7e.jpg

820c8e29a417f49e42da88029c98e111.jpg

Today my parents suprised me and my sister with a new puppy as Oscar passed last fire works night, little scene dog in the making her names Indie she's a Hungarian vizsla :) to cute 7 1/2 weeks old

84972882165149bf3702b2aa46aabb01.jpg

3ef8e72cbb35e3cdf558f922c723553a.jpg

cb21637a166ddb58725f1d6018d081f8.jpg

Prefer the red. Thats a ridiculous amount of stretch though, and I think you're asking for trouble.

Yeah quite abit of stretch had a lot more though , once I get the car back will see what looks better :)

a5ed1fa9d1ead785d00ce895be5c4f3c.jpg could fit my iPhone between tyre and rim lol that was a daily plus static

Like the wheels a lot mate, what car was the one from Instagram? Interested in seeing more pics ;)

Cheers :) that was my old Lupo went through a lot of looks and always stayed static but I need a new back lol

Pic the car up Saturday morning can't wait to get it back after a month of not seeing it :) lots to do before air on the first of March

You fitting the air yourself or having it done? How much and from where if you don't mind asking ;)

Having it fitted mate

Got a deal through my mate before Christmas and agreed 2450 fully installed normally the kits that price on its own lol through airliftvv2 not sure if he'll do any deals as he said prices are standard pricing for 2015

Not really for the price of air you can get a set. They do look good though plus you don't need to worry so much about them.

Not really for the price of air you can get a set.

Yeah but these were for my 21st from my gf so can't complain, look the part, but come next year will be having a set of wheel made not Bbs maybe custom splits :)

Cool can't beat custom. I've not drove mine on the RS's yetí*½í¸³

Yeah mate want something that everyone's wants a set of lol