Ruggy

VW Corrado 8v - £500 - SOLD

VW Corrado 8v - ?500

I have just bought a MK5 Golf GTI. So I'm putting my Corrado 2.0 8V up for sale. It's a 1995 model with 132k miles. Classic Green. Black cloth interior.

To be honest the bodywork is not in brilliant condition. There are bits of surface rust, scratches, stone chips and some patches of poor paint.

Underneath it is solid, no holes etc.

Mechanically it is fine and it runs great.

The car has AP coilovers that are around 2 years old.

It has a Cat back stainless steel exhaust, with oval tailpipe, which comes with a transferable lifetime guarantee. The exhaust sounds really good, but not boomy on the motorway etc.

Fitted with Lupo GTI wipers.

The car has fully refurbed headlights that I bought off somebody on the forum last summer. It also has the uprated wiring loom.

The car also comes with 2 sets of wheels. BBS RS 764 - 6.5x16, 2 piece split rims. They have silver lips with powder coated dark grey centres. 4 excellent Vredestein Sportrac5 tyres (covered approx 3k miles). These are the wheels I use in Summer.

It also comes with a set of 16" Borbet Cs. These have been powder coated cream. There are a few kerb marks. These also have 4 excellent Vredestein Sportrac5 tyres (again, covered approx 3k miles). These are the wheels I use in winter.

I've also got some M3 style clear/red rear lights that I can throw in if wanted.

Also got the old headlights, just need a bit of a clean up and a new reflector in one of the units (I have the reflector).

The sunroof both tilts and slides and the rear spoiler works as it should.

I've had the car for just over 4 years and it's never caused me any problems or headaches, been very reliable in this time.

The only real issues are with the bodywork, but as I have just been using it as a runaround I didn't really want to spend any money on paint etc.

It also has one of the wheel bearings on the way out, sounds like the n/s/r one, it has only just started making the droning sound so it's still fine to drive.

The car will suit somebody who wants a cheap runaround that is still a very cool car. Or maybe somebody to run it as a winter car whilst their VR6 or G60 is tucked away.

I had the car on classic car insurance through HIC and even living in Bradford which is one of the most expensive places in the UK to insure a car, it only cost me ?250 fully comp for the year.

I'm not after a lot of money for her and to be honest the exhaust, coilovers, wheels, refurbed headlights and Lupo wipers on their own are worth more than my asking price.

I just don't want to be forced to scrap her as she's been a reliable, fun and very cool car to live with. Even with bodywork and paint as it is, she still turns heads all the time.

I will be very sad to see her go, but I can't afford to run 2 cars.

Hopefully she can now bring a bit of joy to somebody else.

The car is MOT'd until June, but the tax expired at the end of Feb, so test drives might be a problem but I'm sure something could be sorted out.

The car is in Bradford, I can be contacted by message through the forum for viewings etc.

So come on, surely the old girl is worth ?500 to somebody?

I will be taking some pictures over the weekend that I can email to anybody who wants them.

List Date: 3/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VW Corrado 8v - ?500

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

GqW35PKFMsPB.jpg

EytJ0wG3gw8k.jpg

WdS45PCAVcQu.jpg

Mobile friendly version: VW Corrado 8v - ?500

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!