corrado wannabe

Anyone up for a mini meet/run/day out?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone would be up for a mini meet and take the Corrados out on a wee jaunt through the countryside?

The day I had in mind was the 3rd May. There is an Audi meet that takes place at Crieff visitor centre on that day (I have been to a couple in the past) and although we would not be part of that, we could just park in the back car park after we had maybe met and went a run somewhere.

A couple of years ago a few guys from the Mk1 Golf owners club turned up by chance, and there was a pretty good reception from the larger meet, with people wandering round to see some older metal.

I really am open to suggestions about where to meet up or go the drive to etc, was just putting the feelers out to see if anyone is interested.

Open to all, of course, but just conscious that there are quite a few Scottish members around at the moment.

Thoughts??

Dougie

Hi mate,

I'd maybe be up for that. I know the audi meet you speak of as drove past it last year and kind of got caught up in a a quite dangerous road race that appeared to take place afterwards on the Crieff/Muthill straight.

Don't think there is that many of us from up here on this forum sadly mate. In 10,000 miles i've yet to pass another corrado on my jaunts around Perthshire, Tayside and Stirling. Maybe try scottish vag forum and get some other old skool dubs involved. They also have a couple of meets happening at the end of this month at Perth / Broxden Services which I might attend.

I might be going to that but I'll be taking the RS to it. It's a decent day, as you say some nice other motors on show.

Yes been to it a few times, didn't attend last year but met with some of them at the convoy at Stirling services in the corrado.

Might see you there then although it will most probably be in the Audi rather than the Corrado.

Dougie