Evening chums, Dan at Devon Dub Shack is currently breaking a very clean G60, engine and box are gone but the rest is available.

image_zpsgibd5vfk.jpg

image_zpsroz1jkzv.jpg

DDS is fairly local to me so if anyone wants something looking at I can do that, also I'm going to the National day so could bring some bits up with me.

Finally, if you mention the code 'UKULELE' to Dan he'll give you a nice bit of discount.

Rog.

Hi Rog,

If it is a 4 stud car, do you still have the front hubs, callipers etc as I am looking to upgrade my MK2 track car.

Cheers

Ron

Er, a bit difficult rog, i'm in Italy mate!

If you have 5 mins spare, could you ask him how much?

Thanks.

Is the colour aqua blue pearl ? If so How much for the bonnet , n/s door and n/s wing ?'are they all rust free ?

I used to own that at one stage!

Original airbox available ? but I don't remember there being one on there at the time. Many years ago now.

Hi, I need a small part.. It's a latch/bracket type piece which connects the exterior and interior sunroof panels together allowing them to both slide/tilt at the same time... When my sunroof is tilted, the interior panel which is supposed to tilt, just stays where it is and flaps about - and it's sunny now, I want my sunroof lol!

Hi mate, I need the following...

*Bonnet release cable.

*Door card clip located on the right hand sides in the middle which you screw into.

*Parcel shelf plastic holder that attaches to the boot (Sorry not sure what they are called.

*Driver side font seat leaver handle (again sorry not sure what they are called)

*Wing mirror driver side motor.

I think this has gone to the car park in the sky... however Dan has loads of Corrado bits in stock... give him a ring on 07800 848406, tell him Rog sent you... ;)

Rog.