kennyvr671

newbie ice grey vr6 from the Midlands

Hi im new to the forum, well I joined a few month's ago but only just bought a corrado. Got a lot planned for it and will be going to lots of shoW's with it. It has the mk4 brakes on and a jetex cat back exhaust just from how I bought it but once Iv got the little bits of rust sorted which should be happening next month it'll be getting different wheels suspension and all sorts. Just thought I'd say hi.:o:thumbleft:

Heyy and awsome iv only seen like two on the road before but iv wanted one since I was like 10 are any of you going to ultimate dubs? Wouldn't mind meeting up there would be nice to hear what someone who's had a corrado for a while has to say about them and any tips or things to look out for

Hi :) Where abouts in Warwickshire are you? I'm only over in Coventry.

Southam is handy for Stealth Racing then! You're in the best place to own a Corrado! I'm up in the Earlsdon/Tile Hill sort of area.

Yesss I know hahaha I need to go up there and have a chat with them but havn't had a chance yet it's already been there once but only to get the timing chain and head gasket changed and the valve seats recutting. An ahh yeah cool. Are you going to ultimate dubs or any shows?

I don't tend to go to many shows any more - I think after going to them now for so many years, they all feel a little samey! :( I was planning to go to the NEC Restoration Show at the end of the month though and then probably Stanford Hall in May!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81110[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81111[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81112[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81114[/ATTACH]

cheers haha yeah id never seen one in this colour before i went to look at this one and its in very good condition just a few patches of rust but there getting sorted next month cant wait to get it back on the road