Mystic Blue VR

First pics of Storm

First real chance I've had to drive it since I bought it in January! Couple of quick pics pre body shop in a fortnight for front end & bottom half paint.

Next get rid of the coilovers. nowt wrong with them just not my cup of tea. Will be returned to pretty much standard spec with Sachs gas dampers & -30mm H&R springs.

Full service then ready to use for Summer. :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81126[/ATTACH]

Very nice. Are you pleased that you made the switch back to the C now?

No regrets. The 944 was a really nice car & good to drive but I just feel more at home in a Corrado, if that makes sense?

My Corrado is very tidy as it is but will be improved, given a bit time & some cash spent on it. Thankfully I have funds allocated, just don't tell the wife! :rolleyes:

Nice car, you said you taking coillies off car, what make are they how old, condition?

I think they are AP. I've no idea what condition or how long they've been on the car to be honest (they're very harsh!) but I will be selling them in a month or so along with one or two other bits. I'll get some pics up once they're off the car.

No regrets. The 944 was a really nice car & good to drive but I just feel more at home in a Corrado, if that makes sense?

Yes that makes perfect sense, I loved my 944T and would have another, but think I feel more at home in the C too ;)

Looks great. Thread needs more photos though! :bonk:

OK, but early days yet!

Here's another couple.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81148[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81149[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81150[/ATTACH]

Bliemy i thought my old one was a good 'un but this looks really nice. I will be following this thread from now on from here in Gosforth, where are you based Mystic? All the best, Matt

Bliemy i thought my old one was a good 'un but this looks really nice. I will be following this thread from now on from here in Gosforth, where are you based Mystic? All the best, Matt

Just across the river Matt, in Ryton.

Actually, if your looking for a Corrado I know where, locally, there is an 86k mile, 3 owner, Storm in green. Been off the road for a bit & needs recomissioned. Been painted (properly!) & is owned by an enthusiast. Think he might be selling.

Thanks for that I'll bear that info in mind. Let me know when you're out and about would be great to meet up. Don't think you'll be able to match the raging bull that is 2007 318i......;) Keep going with the updates on your beautiful vr6 I'm following it closely from now on. Happy driving matt

OK, but early days yet!

Here's another couple.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81148[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81149[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81150[/ATTACH]

Err... Could be crazy... But where is the abs light in the interior picture... What's the switch next to the headlights doesn't look like abs.

Err... Could be crazy... But where is the abs light in the interior picture... What's the switch next to the headlights doesn't look like abs.

The ABS light is there! To the left of the steering wheel, just out of shot. The switch next to the headlight switch is for the air con. It's got the Daivia system fitted. Still works too!