dma-1984

Black taillights

I was just wondering what peoples general opinion is of these,http://www.bks-tuning.com/vw-corrado-red-custom-euro-taillights-4322.html or these ones http://www.bks-tuning.com/vw-corrado-black-clear-custom-taillights.html I've been considering getting a set for my car. changing the rear lights is on the to do list I'm just not really a fan of the options i've seen. I don't mind all red rears but think I would prefer the black look. Has anyone ever bought anything from BKS Tuning? So like I said just putting this out there what do you guys reckon?

Not a fan of the deep black look personally. A light smoke is OK, but they are too dark for me. They're a lot of money if you're not sure too. Maybe try a tint film first to see what you think. Cheap Chinese stuff will give you an idea for the sake of a couple of quid, so if it were me, I'd try that first mate.

Disgusting!, to me they always seem to look like someones taken a can spray paint to them, the only lights i like are standard sprayed red

I think your right sean I will probably try it with tint film as i'm not 100% sure about them, I do like the all black lights but think it may be too dark for my car being classic green pearl, I do think they would be nicer on a lighter coloured car to be honest.