zak

Advice on what to do with my car

I used to use it for commuting 120 miles a day, for which it's not the ideal car. It got peppered with stone chips so I had the front end re sprayed and bought another car for commuting. since then got married and bought a house which needed renovation so just didn't have the time for the car. In hindsight I should have just sold it when it came out the bodyshop as it drove perfectly and the bodywork was as good as it had been

awwwww - that s understandable then ....those circumstances does forces a sale...

Totally understand where u coming from...as I may have to make similar call myself in near future...

Got a garage to house it?

If not extra drive to keep it and then drive it weekends?

zak it is your car mate all this don't break it if it was these people saying that in your position and they could get more money breaking it believe me they would break it. By the looks of your car with the recaros and rs's it easy worth over 4k even needing some work 2.5k is too low mate don't sell it cheap. Like ChrisL has said you could get over 2k for the seats and rs's separate.

Hi guys i had a think and i will try and get it running over the next few weeks with the aim of getting it mot'd ready for sale. Now i need help with the coolant pressurising issue so i'll post a thread on the technical section

thanks

Hasan that would be great, i'm most likely to work on it Bank Holiday Monday :)

shame to break , looks to good for that! Your oil/coolant mix and pressure could be down to the oil cooler having a pin hole leak , is your coolant expansion bottle full of oil coolant mix?