northernvr6

FK Grille ** Brand New** - SOLD

FK Grille ** Brand New**

Brand New FK Grille, Never Used still in box !!

List Date: 4/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FK Grille ** Brand New**

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

As8X3CHpeSQZ.JPG

3rMHKT5zd6CA.JPG

MjvrbFmVuuMX.JPG

Mobile friendly version: FK Grille ** Brand New**

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Guys

I am confused now :(

Just to clarify:

I paid for this via MarketPlace

- not realising Sparks wanted it 10hours before (his post above)

- I therefore offering it back to Sparks (if he still wants it)

Northern:

- is that OK, if Sparks wants it?

- though CONFUSING bit is I thought I paid via credit card???

- but Panjo ONLY accepted U.S. address (even when I selected U.K.) :eek:

- I then entered my credit card details and was accepted

- does that mean my credit card been debited??? :scratch::shrug:

Also, who is AngusL??? :scratch:

Sorry for the mess guys :(

If both Sparks and Northern can comment please...:tumbleweed:

Guys

Just to clarify:

Northern:

Hi Wayne to be honest i don't know lol ive never used this Panjo before, so sparks said he wanted it first so i thought yep aslong as he pays for it its his but then ive received no payment or contact from him. Since then you've used the buy it now feature on panjo so immediatly its come up as sold so ive sent you a paypal request for the total but again ive recieved no money from anyone so its up to you two really (ignore the sold to Angus i wrote the wrong user name down lol)

You hit the button to buy it. So you got it as far as I'm concerned.

Cool guys :thumb right:

I felt horrible that's all after seeing Sparks post - felt like I gazump someone :(

If OK with Peter,

I wait 24hrs - if no reply from Sparks then I ll PayPal u (I ll keep an eye out on my credit card statement, can u do the same please if u get TWO payments from me???)?

Jim:

Can we safely use Panjo?

If not,

How do we BUY on Panjo without entering credit card details to get passed the BUY IT NOW page?

Frankly I have no idea on Panjo. I've never actually bought anything on it!!

Frankly I have no idea on Panjo. I've never actually bought anything on it!!

Damn!

And now they have my full credit card details :shocked!:

And my address (well only partial postcode as it didn't recognised as a zip code!) :snipersmile:

Yeah can we not sell things the old fashioned way without involving Panjo? It just seems to confuse things!!

Yeah Wayne i can wait mate no rush also gives you chance to check your bank and make sure panjo doesnt have your money

The logic behind panjo was so that the first person to actually want to buy an item would just go into the thread, and buy it. Previously there were regular arguments about people saying they asked to buy the item first, then someone else gazumped them via PM or some other method and it caused regular fallouts. The idea with this was to stop that crap.

Yeah can we not sell things the old fashioned way without involving Panjo? It just seems to confuse things!!

Yeah Wayne i can wait mate no rush also gives you chance to check your bank and make sure panjo doesnt have your money

Thanks Peter :o

The logic behind panjo was so that the first person to actually want to buy an item would just go into the thread, and buy it. Previously there were regular arguments about people saying they asked to buy the item first, then someone else gazumped them via PM or some other method and it caused regular fallouts. The idea with this was to stop that crap.

Sparks gona beat me up, isn't he? :eek:

So really Sparks should have just used the buy it now feature rather than trying to do it the old way ? i can see where the confusion comes from and it would probably work ok if people knew how to use it lol

Guys

Just to clarify:

Northern:

o yeah ill comment alright as i have both replied to both private messages i feel i should also express my thoughts in open chat and maybe a mod with pick it up and do something about it

firstly in the old days before this crappy panjo thing a pm in thread was all it took after that it was discussed in PMs now we have two systems which someone needs to state which system we are playing by because Pming someone then just cus i wasnt online for a day (like some people do have to work and i work nights so im not full of beans when most people are ) its get sold underneath me from the crappy panjo software ****

too say im not happy is a understatement !!!

while im happy to let said sale go though so saving messing both people about it need to state clearly which system we are using on the forum plus the fact i couldnt use the panjo system because it kept saying i was in the states (usa) which im clearly not

looks like going to FK buying the grill directly (20.97 euros) and paying the postage from Germany

i hate how this forum has gone with panjo

cheers stu

Stu i can understand you being a little upset about it im old fashioned as well and as ive said to wayne i thought it was sold to you! until i logged on this morn to see someone had bought it through Panjo it is a little confusing for buyers and sellers as we things can get mixed up.

Wayne has been a true gentleman and said if you still want it its yours he never meant to buy it from under you,you were just using two different buying methods

So aslong as wayne is happy and your happy then im happy to sell it to you.

Regards Peter

Cheers to both Peter and Stu for being true gentlemen s themselves :salute:

Its Panjo software really being not very friendly (nor British-recognised ref address for that fact!)

Stu: My offer (as is Peters) still there.

But will accept your last PM to me as final if no further reply

Cheers both

Wayne

Hi Wayne / Stu let me just apologise for any confusion it was not my intention to mess you guys around !

Wayne, Stu has messaged me aswell saying to save any more confusion he will pass on the offer and buy one direct from FK but we'll wait to hear from Stu as ive said before i wont be able to ship it now till next Tuesday so there's no rush :-)

Regards Peter

Hi Wayne / Stu let me just apologise for any confusion it was not my intention to mess you guys around !

Wayne, Stu has messaged me aswell saying to save any more confusion he will pass on the offer and buy one direct from FK but we'll wait to hear from Stu as ive said before i wont be able to ship it now till next Tuesday so there's no rush :-)

Regards Peter

Hi Peter

No apologies required.

U been honest and frank with me.

I just feel bad that I bought it before seeing another members wanting it 10hours before.

Completely understand if no more replies from Stu - he s been honest/frank too and didnt want to complex things further (by buying from FK direct).

Probably best to leave as last agreed in our PMs -

So he said sell to me (as he did to me too).

Whats done is done and in the past now.

Shame its come to that - I should apologise again as it was me to started it all :(

But, I will still wait until tomorrow night before paying u Peter, if thats ok with u.

Cheers

Wayne

Yes that's fine by me Wayne you should have a request off me in your paypal account, if you pay over the long weekend then ill ship it on Tuesday for delivery Wednesday with UPS

Have a good weekend