daves16v

WANTED - VR6 Speedlines or Solitudes

Wanted Speedlines or Solitude alloys with tyres.

Don't care about condition, infact the worse the better as they will only be used to support my car and won't be taken on the road so I want to spend as little as possible.

I can collect depending on distance.

Thanks

Hello mate. Got a set of Solitudes which are a bit scabby but with good Rainsport tyres all round with thousands of miles of tread on them. Would part with them for 100 quid if that was anywhere near the ballpark you were thinking?

Jim, I didn't want to pay any more than £50 to be honest, I'll hang on a while see if I get any other offers.

Dave, I have a knackered set of Solitudes with cracked tyres. 3 have been poorly rubbed down and primered, and 1 is a bit green from nitromors. One doesn't hold air for very long either. They're yours for free, but a courier would have to be arranged as its probably too far to collect I assume? They're no better than scrap to be honest, so your unlikely to be able to sell them afterward. Let me know if you want them and I can pick them up on Wednesday.

Sean, that's very good of you and yeah I'll take them. Fareham is a little way out to collect so let me know when you've got them and I'll arrange collection.

Thanks a lot.

Dave