alextreas

Finally a Corrado Owner!

Hi guys! Newbie here, been sat quietly in the background gathering information and looking for the right car. Wanted a Corrado for 8 or so years, and now finally, I am the proud owner of a VR6 Storm Classic Green! :thumb right:

If I could work out how to upload pics I'll get some on!

Welcome - think I saw this one up for sale - looks like a really nice car - im sure you will enjoy

Ahh of course, thank you! A few for now. Such a joy to drive, I wonder why I've waited so long...

IMG_3257.jpg

Looks a nice one. I think I'd have used the login name Mungo, then your build thread could have been Mungo and Midge (number plate), who else is as old as me and remembers a kids classic?

Sorry Dox, not a clue! :smug:

Cheers Graeme, been reading through the build thread on yours, top work on that.

Not many mods on this yet, - some very harsh coilovers on, rear light tint, and a cone filter up front. Had some battery issues early on, so have since charged it right up in the hope to sort it (so far so good) otherwise it's new battery time.

Initial plans are to just tidy up the paintwork/badges (odd scratch scuff and chip) and then a right good detail to get it looking right. Uprated headlight wiring loom is also on the list, before I think about pricier things.

Taking it on its first proper run up to the North East at the weekend, looking forward to some Dales driving!

Took it up to Durham at the weekend, MAF MPG readout reckoned I got 37.5mpg on the way back! Pleasantly surprised! Boring as hell drive mind...