Hairyarse

Selling up! :(

Andy you are going to be pushing your luck if you think I'll have a BMW diesel on a club stand.

Good luck with the sale though I'm sure you will find a good home for her.

sad to see this Andy but hopefully you will be back here soon

good luck fella :)

Thanks mate, I hope so ;)

Andy you are going to be pushing your luck if you think I'll have a BMW diesel on a club stand.

Good luck with the sale though I'm sure you will find a good home for her.

LOL, damn Baz, I thought you could be swayed!! :thumbleft:

The first corrado vr6 I ever drove was in this colour, got to be the best corrado colour ever! Would love this

Having just read the ad I'd say put the silver speed lines back on:-) the gold clashes with the purple in my eyes, but lovely car and GLWTS

Thanks Maff ;)

Well it's just sold! Mixed feelings - great for necessity but gutted to see it going, I'm really going to miss it :(

I ended up with two chaps locally after it, plus a couple of others too! I'm guessing the colour of the car must have been what made it popular?

Anyway, it will be off to the new owner, James, on Tuesday most likely. I may well be doing the servicing/work on it in the future for him - not sure if that's a good or bad thing for my envy! lol

Think the price helped. Lovely car for the money. See you back next year... Lol

😆

Thanks Maff ;)

Well it's just sold! Mixed feelings - great for necessity but gutted to see it going, I'm really going to miss it :(

I ended up with two chaps locally after it, plus a couple of others too! I'm guessing the colour of the car must have been what made it popular?

Anyway, it will be off to the new owner, James, on Tuesday most likely. I may well be doing the servicing/work on it in the future for him - not sure if that's a good or bad thing for my envy! lol

Well done Andy!

Good thing I guess u maintaining it!

U get to tinker with it and test drive it WITHOUT having to own one :) :thumbleft:

Thanks Maff ;)

Bad move offering to do the servicing, I'd be buying it back in a couple of months!

And they don't come up for sale in twilight very often, one day I will own one:-), well done on the sale.

Oh yeah they'll pay for the servicing, will be under my business!

I've asked for first refusal if/when he comes to sell. If I'm maintaining it in the meantime happy days! lol.

Either way, I'm sure it wont be long before I'm back in another one ;)

Well that's it, the C went last night. I had to replace one of the CV boots as that split the other day so got a final blast in it taking it for the geo to get done again.

I've got first refusal if he ever comes to sell it - let's hope I'm in a position to buy when he does! lol

It's been fun - it wont be my last. In the meantime, thanks to everyone on here for the help and general good vibes in here over the last few months :thumbleft:

Well that's it, the C went last night. I had to replace one of the CV boots as that split the other day so got a final blast in it taking it for the geo to get done again.

I've got first refusal if he ever comes to sell it - let's hope I'm in a position to buy when he does! lol

It's been fun - it wont be my last. In the meantime, thanks to everyone on here for the help and general good vibes in here over the last few months :thumbleft:

i bet it was hard to watch it go andy

i know i felt awful when i sold the valver.....but then happy happy joy joy when i brought it back :D

collecting it tonight with its fresh MOT too

hope you linger around here m8

Hope u staying on here, Andy :(

I'm sure I'll be popping in ;)

i bet it was hard to watch it go andy

i know i felt awful when i sold the valver.....but then happy happy joy joy when i brought it back :D

collecting it tonight with its fresh MOT too

hope you linger around here m8

Thanks mate, yes it was hard. It's always the way when you sell a nice car - and you make it nicer ready to sell it!! lol. He said he'll give me first refusal if he comes to sell it so that's not so bad.

Sorry to here your selling Andy looks lovely

Thanks Chris. Needs-must - but I'm sure I'll have another one day :thumbleft: